I am saddened to write that our friend's baby, Jake, died peacefully today at their home. He was 12 days old. If you could, please say a prayer for this little angel and his parents. Thank you...
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
2 comments:
That is so sad. I've already said a prayer for the parents and the little baby.
:( Oh my goodness. My prayers go out to that entire family. No one should ever have to go through that.
On a more positive note, how is your life going ? I miss hearing Porter updates!
Post a Comment