Sunday, March 22, 2009

Army manuals...

Suck.

300 pages of manuals to read for my new job = a very tired, worn out Robyn. Oh, and I am on page 34. At least I will be able to claim the full 8 hours of study time!

We all took a three hour nap today...must have been some exciting weekend, huh?!? No, it was from having to bag 16, 30-gallon garbage bags of leaves that were left behind when the owners moved. I hate leaves. I hate bagging leaves. I hate how I feel after I bag 16, 30-gallon bags. But, I love naptime!

We have our first coffee on Tuesday so I am looking forward to that! Has anyone heard of Tara Crooks of Crooks and Henderson? She does the Army Wife Talk Radio and also gives these awesome presentations and military posts around the United States. Well, she is our "mentor" here, and I get to see her again on Tuesday! I love the work that she does and how she is really trying to get spouses involved more.

That's it for now! I should read more...nah.



4 comments:

jlc said...

I have to read for class tomorrow!! Am I doing it? No I am checking out your blog!!

Great pics btw!! You guys are seriously the most beautiful family... I was lookin at random emails you sent and noticed they were saved in my yahoo photos today (I had no idea that email does that for you?) Anyways, yeah... you guys are picture perfect pretty much. ;)

Alison Portis said...

Robyn...that pic of Joe and Porter is beautiful!

Erin said...

Who would want to read with weather like that and your husband and son to hang out with?!!

Shelly said...

Those are such wonderful photos of Porter. He's such a cutie!