Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun in the tub

Sorry for not posting more this week...I have been:

-Studying for my job
-Quilting
-Helping Joe build Porter a playset (or rather watching...)
-Entertaining
-Running around like crazy trying to get Porter into CYS (daycare) which required 800 trips to the hospital to get him into the system there, get an appointment, get shots and then going back and finishing registration

But, we are done with the CYS stuff and now I need to get him into daycare for maybe this week so that I can go and talk to the people about my job. Crazy.

I thought that I would share this picture of Porter during his last bath. I played around with some actions in Photoshop, but I really am not very good. Any hints?? I wish that I could edit photos like the woman at this blog: but I am too cheap to buy the actions that she uses....they are like $150!! How can I do those without paying an arm and a leg?? I have so many great shots of Porter that I want to do, but I don't know how...Anyways, enjoy the picture and there will be more coming soon!

2 comments:

jlc said...

Yay!! I love tub pics!! But you need more to embarrass future g/f's!!

No I'm not asking you to post his wee wee on the web, but they NEED to be taken. ;)

Alison Portis said...

that picture is great! I gave you some actions, right? Maybe when we come through in a couple weeks we can play with some actions.