Friday, March 20, 2009

"Aww, snap!"

Two super funny Porter moments:

1. We got ice cream at Braum's (Megan, remember ice cream at the Twisted Sister's? Yeah, totally the same!) and we came home to eat it. We went outside and Porter asks me for the cone. I tell him that he needs to wait until I am done with it more (me totally being selfish as the ice cream was that good). He freaks out and says "I hold! I hold!" And, he starts whimpering as I say no and then he looks up at me with these super sad, pathetic eyes and says "I hungry...I hungry" Yup, he got the rest of the cone.

2. Joe went to turn on the sprinklers (even after I told him not to!), and it popped up right in front of Porter. It sprayed him all over and when I yelled at Joe to turn it off, Porter said "Aww, snap!"

Lol, we love that kid!

5 comments:

R.A.B. said...

Too cute. Miss you guys. Call us so we can skype!

jlc said...

Hahahha! And I love how you say "that kid" as if he's not your son.

I said that the other night at my friend's house while talking about Sam. "Yeah and that guy...." Hahah! Must be our love. :)


And still it's really hard for me to picture Porter talking!!!! He's growing up sooo fast!

Megan said...

Dude, your kid is ghetto.

Herding Chaos said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable! I hope my kid says that instead of cursing...

Lily Burana said...

OCD and a smart mouth! What's not to love. :)