I am just in awe of what a great job he did! Of course, this is the same guy who also added on a room to our old house. He never ceases to amaze me.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
My handyman
Joe's gift to Porter for his 2nd birthday (April 9th) was to build him a playset for the backyard. I gave him a budget of $300 (and not a penny more), and he set off to make a building plan. He looked at a picture of a playset and then, during his lunch, came up with a full scale plan of how to build it with all of the measurements. And, for the last week, we have been building it very slowly. We wanted to have time to play with Porter and teach him about what we were doing. Ok, Joe did the majority of it, but I did help hold some boards and take pictures.
I am just in awe of what a great job he did! Of course, this is the same guy who also added on a room to our old house. He never ceases to amaze me.


I am just in awe of what a great job he did! Of course, this is the same guy who also added on a room to our old house. He never ceases to amaze me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh so jealous! i hope porter loves it for years! i have a package to send out to you for porter's bday, but ran out of scotch tape to wrap it!
I cannot believe Porter will be 2!!!
That playset is amazing! I can't believe he built that by himself!
Post a Comment