Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Best Birthday Party Ever

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjmro/

Porter had the best birthday party ever! It was a cowboy theme, and I tried my hardest to make it as real as it could be. We had a jailhouse, lasso, hay bales, "saloon doors", picture taking sections, tons of great BBQ food, cake, and friends. I will be adding more pictures as I find time to so check back often! I think that Joe and I had more fun than Porter did! Thank you Megan for the great "Wanted" poster that took up a theme for our party. I don't have the time to write out a full review of the party, but it was awesome. Look at the pictures to see for yourself!

4 comments:

Megan said...

SO awesome! And Porter looks incredible. Are you gonna post pics of the rocket? I want to see it!

jlc said...

I confirm it. Porter DID have the best birthday party ever.

Bumbee and I sure enjoyed watching him go through all the presents/listening to Joe read EACH and every card.

Haha.

I only hope it was a glimpse into our future. You're an incredible mom.

Shelly said...

Everything looked great. You did such a great job with the theme. We wish we could have been there. The pictures show what an amazing day it was!

Katie said...

You did such a great job! I loved the cow patties! Very creative! What was it that you made them of? I bet Porter had such a great time!