Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Porter

Can you believe that Porter is a year old? This time last year, Joe and I were enjoying holding and loving our precious little baby boy. Fast forward one year, and he is the most important thing in our lives. He is walking, smiling all day long, waving, high fiving, has 7 teeth and can say, "Ball", "Uh-oh", "dog", "puppies", "mama", "dada", and "no." He is the most patient child and absolutely loves to play on his own. He loves the dogs and thoroughly enjoys pulling their tails and feeding them. Oh, and he gives the BEST hugs! I can't describe the feeling that I have when I think of him...you can't until you have your own child.

We are having a cowboy party for him on Saturday, and I have been busy, busy, busy getting everything all ready! I will post pictures sometime after it!

Happy Birthday P-nut, I have enjoyed every single second with you in your first year!

4 comments:

CCG said...

Happy Birthday Porter !!! I wish you all the best for this new stage in your life! And Congrats to Mommy and Daddy for such a successful first year!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Porter! Your mom forgot to mention that you're also the CUTEST baby ever. For real. I'm not biased!

MTM said...

Happy Birthday to Porter!

jlc said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!!

I love that Porter and Bumbee share the same b-day. I'll never forget it. Love you guys!!