Here is a recipe for an out of this world chicken pot pie. It is very filling though so don't put too much on your plate!
Ingredients:
2 cans cream of potato soup
1 (16 oz) can or pkg. cooked and drained mixed vegetables
2 cups, cooked, diced chicken
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. black pepper
2 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts, thawed (usually they come in just one package)
Directions:
1. Combine first six ingredients in a seperate bowl. Spoon into prepared pie crust
2. Cover with top crust; crimp edges to seal. Slit top crust. Put pie pan on baking sheet to catch overflow
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Voila! The perfect chicken pot pie!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The husband has bugging me for some, so I will have to try this!
I love Porter's new picture--his bandana is too cute!!
sounds so delish! Can't wait to try it! Thanks! :) I agree with kd Porter looks cute as can be in the newest pic!
LOVE the Harley!!! Sam would be so jealous. ;)
And for some strange reason I can picture you singing the title of this post. :)
Post a Comment