Porter makes me laugh on an everyday basis. The kid is just too cute!! He has learned how to give the girls treats, and I will say "Porter, go give the girls treats!" he will run to the pantry door with the biggest smile on his face. Then, I will open the door, and he will reach into their treat container and pull out one at a time and give it to the girls but only if they are sitting!
And, he has so much personality! The looks that he gives are just outrageous. He has definitely learned how to work the eyebrows and the dimples!
P-nut will randomly jump out at you and go "BOO!" and really has scared me a couple of times. He learned that from his dad...
I just can't get over what a little man Porter is. He is just so smart, and he impresses me with all the things that he learns everyday.
Aww, I love him :)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And he learned to say 'Ra Ra' which makes me so stinking happy!!! Tell him 'hello' for me. What'd you decide about Stillhouse?
Post a Comment