Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cutest picture ever




I absolutely love taking pictures of this little guy. I cannot edit them for the life of me, but I still love them regardless.

Every morning, we sit at his little table and eat breakfast. He says to me, "Mommy! Sit down! Right here!" And so we eat our cereal and stare out the window at all of the birds and squirrels waking up and joining us for the day. I love our mornings together.

2 comments:

R.A.B. said...

I can't wait to hang out with you. If I drive down July 12th ( get there afternoon)...can I hang with you July 13th (till noonish) and drive the rest of the way back to TX. I have professional development the 14th at 8 a.m. that I want to be at. :) Yikes.

Herding Chaos said...

That is probably the best way to spend the morning. So cute!