Friday, May 8, 2009

How I love pampering

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

I had the wonderful fortune to get to go out tonight with Michelle and Kristen! We got pedicures done and then went for a great meal at Outback! Did you know that they have sampler desserts for only $2.95?? They give you a pretty decent size too! Soooo good!

It was so nice to get out and be with the girls. I truly love my boys, but I need girly time once in awhile!

Oh! And, I went shopping today! I bought this bathing suit at Old Navy for $12.50!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48061&vid=1&pid=661001&scid=661001012

Joe says that I have a LOT of cleavage showing but I think that it is ok. Hopefully the "pancakes" won't look too flat! I also bought another bathing suit for a total of $25 (also at Old Navy) that is actually a tankini. HOWEVER, the top is actually pretty long so it kind of looks like a one piece. It is very vintage looking and has rouching on it so it hides the post-Porter bump that I still have. I also bought a tank top, a t-shirt, a dress shirt, and two pairs of shorts. Oh, and I bought two dresses also! And it all came to $100! I am so proud of myself, and I just feel so good to actually have a bathing suit that I like!

I get to teach for the first time tomorrow so I am looking forward/super nervous about that! I will update the blog as soon as I can get time. We are going to a friend's house for dinner right after I get back from work. I love being busy!!

2 comments:

jlc said...

Can't wait to hear about your first teaching experience!!


And wow.... awesome way to spend the day! Wish I had done that!


Happy early Mama's day!!! :)

Katie said...

Yay!! For great deals! I got some yesterday at Gap!

Hope the first teaching experience went well!


Happy Mother's Day!!