I have finally updated more pictures! I am super lazy so I just did them all in clumps. It takes forever to upload pictures on here. Does anyone know an easier way?
Also, how do you add that ticker that says how many people are viewing your blog? I swear there are more than the two people that write a comment. So, if you are out there, could you PLEASE say who you are? I want to feel important :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I read your blog!! Love the new pictures. Porter is growing up to be such a handsome young man!
To get the tracker there are several websites you can use. I use sitemeter.com. Just sign up and they give you a code, go to blogger and then to Layout. Add a new gadget "HTML/Java" or something like that and paste the code there. I am sure there are other ways to do it but that is just what I use.
Go Robyn!!
:)
I am your sister. Pleased to meet you.
Also, I usually read your blog on my RSS Reader, so those hits probably don't show up on your stats. Sorry!
Post a Comment