We bought Porter this bubble lawn mower after we noticed that a friend of ours had one for her son. Uh, Porter is OBSESSED with mowing the lawn now. He will sneak out of the doggy door to "MOW LAWN!!" He even will do maintenance on it too...
1 comment:
Chas~Melissa
said...
I love all the new pictures Robyn, esp the one with Porter eating his cereal, just beautiful! We just got Logan the same mower for his birthday & he loves his 2. We hope Porter is feeling better & miss you guys.. Congrats on your new job.
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures Robyn, esp the one with Porter eating his cereal, just beautiful! We just got Logan the same mower for his birthday & he loves his 2. We hope Porter is feeling better & miss you guys.. Congrats on your new job.
Post a Comment