Saturday, January 12, 2008
Good food, sappy movie, screaming kids.....my day in a nutshell
Today, I went to lunch and a movie with a couple of my good girl friends: Christine and Rach. We went to Jason's Deli where I had a bagel with cream cheese, fruit, italian pasta, and ice cream for $4.96. Christine had the chicken pot pie soup which I vow to learn how to make as I am too cheap to buy it, and Rach had the massive chicken caesar salad. After lunch, we went to go watch the movie, "P.S. I love you." Now, I must give a little background that we recently lost a great Captain, and Joe was the Casualty Assistance Officer for his wife and two children. Basically, for those non-military, he had to take care of every single detail regarding the funeral and all of the benefits and everything that the family needed to do in order to get back on their feet. That being said, watching a movie on death wasn't the best choice. Oh, and Christine and Rach's husbands are both deployed as well. The movie was great, but I now have bruises all over my body from where I was pinching myself so that I wouldn't start crying every five minutes. The woman further down in our row was crying hysterically though, haha. After the movie, I came home to a clean garage...I mean a fully organized clean garage. I love my husband. He even finally finished the transition piece into the laundry room! Only a year and a half later...Then, I got ready and headed to a tri-person birthday party. I really didn't know very many people, and there were so many kids there. I have now come to realize that I dislike children. I mean, I love mine but I never want to hang around other kids for longer than three hours. I just cannot take it. I am just so blessed to have Porter and have him be a good-natured kid. Good day. Good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"I have now come to realize that I dislike children. I mean, I love mine but I never want to hang around other kids for longer than three hours."
Nice, Robyn. Nice.
Post a Comment