Monday, January 28, 2008

The Sippy Cup

This thing has been an evil thing in our house up until yesterday. Porter has three different kinds of sippy cups...the ones with the spouts, the "super easy" training cups, and then the ones with the straw that come up. Me, being the ridiculous overachiever that I am, decided that I wanted Porter to drink from the sippy cup before he turned 10 months. Well, on February 9th, he turns that. So, yesterday, I broke out the sippy cup with the straw. He looked at it, chewed on it, and threw it across the kitchen while shaking his head "no." Ok, patience, Robyn, patience. Again, I tried to which he did the same thing. Finally, a third time I tried it and he started sucking on the straw! Porter has now mastered the evil sippy cup (well the one with the straw which is actually more advanced). I am so proud :)

No comments: