Nothing spectacular has happened since Porter learned how to walk so it has been hard to think of things to write about. Well, apparently Porter peed on his teacher today. She came running up to me when I came to pick him up and said that she just laughed and laughed and that it made her day. Hmm...being peed on is now a good thing? She said that she hadn't laughed like that in a long time, and she really needed it. I will have to remember that the next time I get peed on.
We went and did our taxes yesterday. Well, Joe did them since I had to work, but I put together all of the information! We are getting a nice return back which will go towards getting a new car soon.
Speaking of a new car, we think that we are going to get a minivan. Stop laughing. They have amazing space, and the seats fold down individually into the floor. We are looking at the Dodge Grand Caravan.
Anyways, that's it for now!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Robyn, it's Danielle from the site...I saw your link about Porter walking, he is too adorable! You seriously have the best baby ever :)
Post a Comment