Ever since Porter had his fever this week, he has been really needy. Oh of course, he wasn't at daycare on Wednesday, but the minute we got home he did not want me to let him down. Normally, I would adore this and cherish it, but he chose the week where I have had so much to do! It might also have to do with Joe being gone every night this week for meetings.
I love P-nut to pieces, but he has decided that since he is being uber needy that he doesn't want to practice his walking. I try, but he just sits down and does this wretched face (which I have to pinch myself not to start laughing at) where he just cries and cries. But, he does this cry that goes, "Ahhh...nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, Ahhhh!" You moms out there will probably know what I am talking about. It breaks my heart. Then, I pick him up and boom! all is better. I think that he is just not feeling well, and I hope that he starts feeling better soon.
On the positive note, he has slept completely through the night for the last two nights in a row! Normally, he wakes up at 5:30-6:30 for a bottle but nope! He has slept right to 8:30! Sooo nice! I hope this continues, but I am sure that it won't.
That's it for now!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
kiddy sickness, pardon my language, is a bitch. It messes up their little systems, their little schedules, and wrecks havoc on a household. Granted with two I've know learned I cant out run it but it is tough to get back on track.
Just breathe and know that it will pass. Unlike the terrible threes it cant last forever! : )
thanks for stopping by my blog! hope you come back soon. :)
Post a Comment