Monday, March 3, 2008

Porter is a hellion

Porter is one of the best kids at daycare. He doesn't cry and freak out when I leave, and he never gives the teacher any problems. Fantastic, right? Well, I went to pick him up today, and the teacher said that he was quite rambuctious! Let's see...today, he went around to every single baby and pulled his/her pacifier out and threw it on the ground. Then, to top it off, he went and woke up all of the sleeping babies so that they would play with him. Where oh where did my sweet little Porter go?? Now, he wants to crawl/walk all over the place, pull up on the fireplace to pull the sticks out of the decorative canister, and unroll all of the toilet paper rolls. He cracks me up and keeps me on my toes. I have never known the true love of sleeping until now. When I go to bed at night, I can barely make it through Joe and I's nightly prayer. If I do, I am going, "Please protect the girls and the wooden furniture." Why, wooden furniture would need protecting I have no idea. Then, I wake up at 4, 5, or 6:00am to feed P-nut and then go back to sleep for x hours before waking up to do it all again. I love it but what about all the other furniture that isn't wooden? Will I remember to pray for it?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aw! Looks like Porter just wants to have fun with all the kids at daycare! He's probably thinking, "cmon naps are for babies, lets play guys!"

Megan said...

You have a moral responsibility to pray for every single piece of your furniture, wooden or not. You can't discriminate like that, Robyn. You'd better get it together.