It is cold, rainy, and windy out. I love it! Porter decided that today needed to be the day to let Mommy catch up on sleep as he has taken two naps for a total of two hours each! The first nap, I did stuff around the house but this last nap I actually got to sleep the whole time! I could not stop thanking him. If I had known that feeding him a good size lunch and dancing to 80s music would equal a long nap then I would have done that a long time ago! Oh, and he is being supper sweet and putting his head on my shoulder when I hold him.
I would love to curl up with a good book, but I won't be doing that until after P-nut goes to sleep and even then it will be one of my finance books. Not much fun there. Maybe I will cheat tonight and read my "Remember Me" book by Sophie Kinsella. Maybe......
On Tuesday, P-nut and I went to the park where he swung on the swings, walked around, and he climbed the steps of the slide on his own! He just did it automatically, and I have to say that I was a very proud mama at that time. He just keeps growing and developing every day. I love it.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Naps are great. Yay for Porter taking long ones so you could too. Have you started that book "Remember Me"? You'll have to let me know if it's good.
Post a Comment