Friday, March 7, 2008

As fast as it came....

It went. Snow that is. Last year, on April 7, we had a terrible ice/snowstorm that I firmly believe Porter was so upset to miss by only 2 days. So, we got a little taste of snow today. Of course, I had to bundle him up and go outside to take pictures as it all melted thirty minutes later. He just stared at it like, "What the heck is this crap?"

I bought him bunny ears today at Target so look out for some pictures with those on. I also got his Easter basket and a cute little duck that I'm sure the dogs will destroy the day after Easter.

I can't believe that in a little over a month Porter will be one. Now I have to start planning his big party! I am debating between a cowboy theme or a train theme...but Hobby Lobby has some great cowboy stuff that would be awesome. Who knows.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Aw! Can't wait to see the pictures! Cowboy theme seems pretty cute since you are in TX. haha.

Megan said...

Hey, I forgot to email you back about the trains. I love the cowboy theme, though! I have tons of ideas for that!

The Mrs. said...

The big ONE does come pretty darn quick doesnt it? Some days it seems to crawl by but boom its here before you know it.