Friday, March 14, 2008
Superfly
That is what I am :) I passed my final exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a 87 on it which, from what I hear, was one of the highest grades! I just have to finish up my hours, and I will be a certified financial counselor!!!!! Of course, that will probably not mean anything for the next couple of years when I actually get a job but hey, I can still write it on my resume! I am so proud of myself for finishing it in 7 months vs. the 2 years that they give you! I have been so blessed to have this internship where I get free daycare. The daycare has been a joy to Porter as he learns so much each week. And, I get my face out there and am developing contacts with people so that I may be able to get an awesome job someday. It may not be my masters, but it is something!! Now I hope Joe gets to come home early so that we can go out to O.G. to celebrate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay Robyn! Congratulations. That is so great, but I always knew you'd pass. I hope you do get to go out to celebrate tonight. You deserve it!
Congratulations!!!!
Have a great time celebrating tonight- you certainly deserve it :-)
congrats! you must be so excited!!!
Congratulations! :)
Congratulations!!!!
Awwwww yeah! Supafly!!!
Ahh!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. You've worked your patootie off for it!
Post a Comment