Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Night Night"

For those who read my post on our housing dilemma, we have decided to keep this house and take our chances. I just don't want to have to move 4 times in a year...not my idea of fun!

Porter just climbed into his big boy bed, on his own, and said, "Night, night" He's growing up.........

2 comments:

Erin said...

I would lean toward putting the house on the market sooner rather than later. I think it will make things less stressful when Joe is back and you have to move again. I am also just coming off a bad experience as it took us 5 months to sell our house (and we had to move before we sold it). So I might be a little biased.

CCG said...

Just wanted to let you know I did read your post and didn't know which way to go either...


but I am glad you made your decision! How amazing it must be to see your little baby boy grow up!!