Thursday, September 18, 2008

Setting this to private

This blog has gone to individuals that it was not intended for. And, due to the nature of some of the things that I have said, I have to set this to private so as not to offend anyone else unintentionally. I'm sorry that this has to come to this.

5 comments:

R.A.B. said...

I want to view your blog. I love you!!!

Becca said...

Like I said on the site, I'm so sorry this happened to you!! I wonder how a stranger found her way to your blog?? It's time like these when I remember that it being a small Army isn't always a positive.

Shelly said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with Porter and Joe. You'll have to tell me all about it sometime. I also want to hear what happened to make you go private!

d.a.r. said...

How stupid, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with such immaturity!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with Joe and Porter!

jlc said...

What could YOU have possibly said that could be seen as offensive? You're like the sweetest person everrrrr. My blog on the other hand.... just kidding. :)

I'm happy to a part of the invited club!