oh Robin, I'm so sorry! That is the absolute worst, especially when she denied it! I hope you can grow it back fast. I take biotin every day, and it makes my hair grow really fast :)
O my gosh, i can def. relate. The same exact thing just happened to me. I had a long flowing pony tail now i have mullet like layers with a 13 yr old pony tail! ugh~ And when she "trimmed" my bangs, i swear she took all my hair fromhalf way back on my head and pulled it forward so i have the bangs i had when i was 5 (thick as crap) only now i work on parting them on the side... well good luck with yours, mine happened a few days ago so i'm still adjusting...sigh
that is the WORST!! it's happened to me before and i feel your pain. hopefully in a couple days you'll feel better about the cut and figure out some cute new ways to style it!!
The woman that cuts my hair last time did that. First it looked terrible and I had to leave before I burst into tears. I got home and my roommate was like, "Did you want it cut like Shelly Long in the Brady Bunch movie?" Ugh, no! So I went back the next day and the only way to fix it was to cut off a lot of length. This was 2 months ago, and it still hasn't grown back. I am still pissed....oh and its still uneven, but I don't want to get it fixed since I know it will wind up even shorter. Trust me, I feel your pain!
Don't let a bad haircut take away from the fact that you are still a hot mama!!
No apologies here... it's your blog and I love petty vents. (Hellooooo... I work with teachers... people that think their biggest problem in life is missing textbooks.) But missing hair? I can give you that one. ;)
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
9 comments:
oh Robin, I'm so sorry! That is the absolute worst, especially when she denied it! I hope you can grow it back fast. I take biotin every day, and it makes my hair grow really fast :)
-Christa
O my gosh, i can def. relate. The same exact thing just happened to me. I had a long flowing pony tail now i have mullet like layers with a 13 yr old pony tail! ugh~ And when she "trimmed" my bangs, i swear she took all my hair fromhalf way back on my head and pulled it forward so i have the bangs i had when i was 5 (thick as crap) only now i work on parting them on the side... well good luck with yours, mine happened a few days ago so i'm still adjusting...sigh
Ugh! I am sorry you are having a trying few days. A bad haircut has sent me into tears on more than one occasion.
that is the WORST!! it's happened to me before and i feel your pain. hopefully in a couple days you'll feel better about the cut and figure out some cute new ways to style it!!
The woman that cuts my hair last time did that. First it looked terrible and I had to leave before I burst into tears. I got home and my roommate was like, "Did you want it cut like Shelly Long in the Brady Bunch movie?" Ugh, no! So I went back the next day and the only way to fix it was to cut off a lot of length. This was 2 months ago, and it still hasn't grown back. I am still pissed....oh and its still uneven, but I don't want to get it fixed since I know it will wind up even shorter. Trust me, I feel your pain!
Robyn,
You are beautiful no matter what haircut you have!!!!!
Sorry it was traumatic but I think the second pic is cute. But I know how much it sucks to lose all of the length unexpectedly.
I have to agree with Shelly on this one.
Don't let a bad haircut take away from the fact that you are still a hot mama!!
No apologies here... it's your blog and I love petty vents. (Hellooooo... I work with teachers... people that think their biggest problem in life is missing textbooks.) But missing hair? I can give you that one. ;)
Ugh that is horrible!!! I am so sorry, what an awful experience!!!!
Post a Comment