We were in Old Navy a few weeks ago, and I called Joe from across the store. Porter responded by screaming, "JOOEEEE!" I thought it was a fluke so I tried again to which Porter responded "JOOOEEE!" Well, I have been doing it occasionally and Porter always responds back! But, we never knew if he really knew what he was saying. Well, we were in Lowe's today and Joe went to get another roll of masking tape, and we were right in the checkout line. Porter all of the sudden screams, "JOOEEEEE!!!" I didn't even prompt him! He kept saying it louder and louder until Joe finally came back. And, he did it again when were at home! It absolutely cracks me up to hear him say "Joe" so well. And, it is a great way to find his dad without having to say "Daddy!" and every other dad turn around. Of course, it would be cooler if Joe had a unique name since there are Joe's everywhere too!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's great that you have some help finding your husband in Lowes! Every woman should feel as lucky as you!
That is hysterical, and TOOOOO cute!
That's the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment