I cannot for the life of me get pictures to upload onto here today! So, I am sorry that I cannot show you my two new pairs of glasses that I got! Apparently, I am slightly near sighted which makes me not be able to read street signs, see in the dark while driving, etc. I mainly went in for reading glasses but whatever. My eyes are killing me from having to have something fix them, and I have a bad headache but I need to get used to it. I hardly have any problems with the eyes, but the doc said that I need to wear glasses when I drive and when I read so there you go. Oh, and I got them at EyeMasters in the mall! (Still can't put the pictures up...)
I picked up a gorgeous pair of black flats today! I have been wanting a pair for so long, and I got them for $10 at Sears! I would post a picture but alas it doesn't work.
Here are a couple videos to watch of Porter and when Joe was home. I love you honey!

4 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your glasses. Where die you end up getting them? I am desperate to buy a new pair, but I don't want to spend a million dollars. I just get bored and sometimes dislike the ones I have.
Oh my gosh, Robyn! Porter is soo cute!
I get so mad at Lucas when he gets in Dixie's bowls! He has eaten dog food twice that I have SEEN, and he follows it up with YUMMM! It drives me nuts!
Finally with the flats!!! Haha.
Porter is such a little man now I can't even believe it.
Hope you're doing well. :)
He is so precious!!! I think he actually has some good rhythm!
Post a Comment