Joe is on his way to the sandy desert for yet another "business trip." We are hanging in there...
Rach and Adam came over tonight and kept me distracted which meant the world to me. Rach: thank you for being such a great friend and helping me tonight and for the last almost two years.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Robyn, please call me anytime if you need anything at all. I'll be thinking of you!
Hope you are doing ok! I know what a hard time it is.
PS. I love the new pictures!
I'm right across the street and I might come steal Porter sometimes. :)
You're in my thoughts!!
You know you're more of a sister to me than either of my sisters. :) Love you, lady.
My heart goes out to you, Joe and Porter. Hope you are transitioning okay. Wish I was there to give you hugs and play with Porter.
I had no idea and feel like a bad friend. My blogreed was still at the post "set to private" and I needed to catch up on all the updates!
Hang in there, you can do this. When does he come back? May?
Also, love your new layout. Very you. Preppy, fall-ish, and somehow reminds me of your scrapbooking? ;)
Oh Robyn! I didn't realize the day had finally arrived! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....hang in there! You and Porter will gain such a wonderful relationship during this time! Please let me know if you need anything or want to vent! I know how tough things will be on you!
Post a Comment