We are starting potty "learning" today. More to follow. I have a kid who can't fit into the big boy underwear and a scary looking potty. Awesome. Wish us luck!
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
4 comments:
Good luck! We have a little boy who likes to sit on the potty backwards at work so he doesn't get any on his pants! It's way too funny!
Good luck! My sister pottytrained my nephew at 2, so its totally possible.
You can do it. One potty moment at a time. Don't forget to bribe him to potty with marshmallows, M&Ms, or lollipops! :)
Good luck! I wouldn't even know where to start!
Post a Comment