Congrats congrats!!!! Did you get a good deal out of it?? I'm so nervous about when to sell ours. Please tell me you made some $ off of it. (Hoping.)
Oh and I can't wait to hear all about the new home in Okie. This guy you sold it to sounds cool but I HIGHLY doubt he could be a better neighbor than you guys. :)
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
5 comments:
Oh yay! Congrats on selling! I'm sure its sad but also a nice relief!
Congratulations!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations! What a relief!
I bet you are very, very excited! Congratulations on beginning a new chapter of your life!
Congrats congrats!!!! Did you get a good deal out of it?? I'm so nervous about when to sell ours. Please tell me you made some $ off of it. (Hoping.)
Oh and I can't wait to hear all about the new home in Okie. This guy you sold it to sounds cool but I HIGHLY doubt he could be a better neighbor than you guys. :)
Post a Comment