Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another update

We woke up at 3 am this morning to Hanna whimpering in her cage. I smacked Joe and told him to take her outside to go to the bathroom (I cannot for the life of me get her to go to the bathroom). I did get up though and went to the door to watch. Anyways, she peed on her own! Joe had to help her with her legs, but she did it! We don't know if it was a fluke thing or not, but she was aware that she had to go to the bathroom and did it on her own. We think that this is a HUGE milestone! Who cares if she has a little limp as long as she can go to the bathroom on her own. So, we are hoping that the next week and a half makes our little girl all better!

On the moving homefront, the Appraiser guy is coming to look at the house today, and we are hoping that he values the house at the full amount that we are trying to sell it for. I am super scared that it won't get the full value, but I have hope that we will be alright. We are set for closing for Feb. 23 so I just hope that everything goes as planned!

We still haven't found a house in Oklahoma yet, and we are having to spend like $50 more a month than what we (I) wanted to so that we can get something decent. Blah. We have to get something soon though! I leave in a month!!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I think that is awesome progress for Hanna. I really think with a little more rest and time to get some more meds in her system she'll continue to improve. I am so encouraged to hear things seem to be moving in the right direction for her. I'll continue to send good vibes for her.

R.A.B. said...

YEAH for Hanna. Boo for you leaving. :( I"m going to miss you guys WAY too much. I'm home sick today...102 fever last night and 101 today. :(

Unknown said...

This is good news but I just read the previous posts today. I'm so sorry I haven't read blogs for a while. I hope you all are thinking positively and that Hanna isn't in too much pain. She knows she has awesome parents!

Herding Chaos said...

Keeping my fingers crossed about the house!!!

Glad to hear Hanna is doing better, I wish it continues in a positive progression!

Megan said...

Great news! Congrats!

Erin said...

That is doubly great news!!! I will thinking good thoughts for Hanna walking and the house closing going smoothly!