Yesterday, Joe took her to the vet and he didn't give us too much hope. He did say that it could take up to 2 weeks to see improvement and even then we might still have to express her bladder for the rest of her life. Gee, what a way to live, right? So, it was very rough yesterday, and we decided to give her exactly 2 weeks to see how everything goes. We will probably take her to Austin to do a round of acupuncture to see if that works as well.
Well, last night, we took her to go the bathroom (oh my gosh does her pee stink), and she wagged her tail!!!! We thought it was a fluke thing, but she did it again this morning!! And, when Joe expresses her bladder (b/c I am an idiot at it apparently), she squats! Now, I don't know if this is an automatic thing or not, but I am taking it as an improvement! She still can't move her legs, but it has officially only been 48 hours with medicine. We still have 12 more days to go.
If you all could PLEASE continue the prayers, we would GREATLY appreciate it. We cannot lose our little girl. Thank you so much...
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I really hope this means she will improve!!!
Oh, this sounds like a lot of good news! Definitely get on the acupuncture ASAP. It take a few sessions to really make a difference, but she'll be in a lot less pain after the first one. Totally worth the money, too. Thinking about you guys!
I really hope this means improvement!
Post a Comment