1. Joe, Porter, and I have always had this game of getting on the floor, lying back, and putting our feet up. Well, last night, we started peddling our legs like on a bike and then throwing in a casual "Red light!" and then "Green light!". Porter couldn't stop laughing, and he wanted to be in charge of calling out the colors. Picture this...all three of us our on our backs, on the kitchen floor, peddling away and Porter screams out "WAIT!!!" with his hands spread out and his eyes huge. Then, he started laughing hysterically and said "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" and then had to do that like 20 more times. And, each time, Joe and I couldn't stop laughing either! It was absolutely priceless! I don't think that I have laughed so hard like that in a long time!!
2. Also, last night, we were playing with a racquetball in the kitchen before bedtime. I would throw it to Joe and Porter would try to grab it out of our hands. Then, he would throw it to one of us. Well, Joe threw the ball SUPER hard next to me and hit the cabinet. So, I though that I would throw it back, equally hard, at him! Uh, Porter stepped in the way and WHAM! It hit him dead in the left eye! Oh my gosh!! You could hear the whack. He started to freak out (completely understandable) and I was just in shock that I did that! Then, through his tears he goes "WHERE DID IT GO??" He wanted the ball again! Oh my gosh...
3. Yesterday, I got the braniac idea to potty train Porter. Uh huh. He peed through like 7 pairs of underwear. Anyways, this one time, he climbed on the potty and went "I go pee-pee!!!" Yeah, the top was down on the potty so he was really just standing on a stool and peeing all over the living room. But, he was standing there so proud with his hands on his waist!
Oh man, what a little stud.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Robyn, these definitely made my day!! What cute and hilarious stories!
HAHA. How about starting with pull-ups and a timer. :) Take him to the bathroom literally every 30 minutes and if he pees, do the potty dance and reward with a treat. I'd forgo the underwear for awhile longer. :)
Another idea- have him wear a pull-up and put underwear over the pull-up so he still gets the idea of "underwear" and def try the every 30 minute deal
Post a Comment