Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Porter's First Haircut

Yesterday, we decided to get out of the house and get Porter's haircut. We had been cooped up in the house for a little too long. Here are some pictures! He did great once he got his lollipop and had the cape taken off. He looks completely different! He actually looks like a little boy who is growing up way too fast...




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjP4e46Eecl7DpKT1SAEI4xEYbmkcQkCqMyS5EO8PbudNaa-466Qk4cPSc3zKgz29vzTMq_QsdzDxg5KJD9lB5V-WS-ioHpSR1iEVhl46DQHyi7hWcnB6eYvgDrEAlTMqh1aVn1JBZ-p8g/s1600-h/IMG_5641.JPG">


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Awww, what a memorable day. We're getting Ryan's first haircut done in Disney World in May. I hate doing it so soon, but Pat and my family insist that he needs one because his hair is so long that it goes over his ears unless I tuck it back. I doubt he'll be as good as Porter was in the chair though.

Devon said...

You are very brave, Robyn! I want to keep my baby's hair as long as I can get away with!

R.A.B. said...

He looks so grown up.

Megan said...

I can't believe how much he looks like you did...particularly in the side profile pic where he's got the lollipop!

Herding Chaos said...

Oh my goodness the last picture is SO cute! He looks so grown up with his new cut!

Katie said...

Adorable!! What a handsome little boy!