I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
7 comments:
That's awesome, Robyn!
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the homecoming.
Av is crazy...he called today and thinks he might be home on his original day or maybe one day later. YEAH. I'm not holding my breath though...
So exciting! Porter is probably going to go crazy when he sees Daddy!!
YAY! :)
Oh my gosh! Time flew by for me! I hope it flew for you too! Yay!
Exciting! Hope everything you need to do is ready!
Post a Comment