Sunday, January 11, 2009

Run and Rock Band!

I'm so creative with these titles, lol.

Today was a good day! Well, except for the fact that Porter got up at 5:30 am...but anyways. My friend Megan called me up and told me about this awesome deal at her hair salon and told me that I better get there soon! So, Porter and I ventured out, and I scored a mini-Chi, a mini-Chi hairdryer, an awesome travel bag, two things of their hair products, and a shampoo and conditioner for....$59!! It was originally $136!! For those of you who don't know, the Chi is the best hair straightener in the world and they normally go for $130-200. The mini one is best b/c it fits my child like hands better, and it is supposed to work the exact same! I haven't tried it out, but I am so excited about scoring that good of a deal!!

Oh, oh!! Megan and I are now down to just 3 more miles left to run! We are going to try to do the full 3 miles tomorrow instead of breaking it up into two days!! We have finished 12 miles in 11 days! That is huge for us!

When we got back, I had dinner ready and we had a great dinner with Rachel, Casey, and Porter of enchiladas. Megan also made lemon/cranberry cookies! Then, we played Rock Band before Rach had to go home at 8pm to go to bed, lol.

Oh, and Joe is coming home soon!!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

That is an awesome deal!!! I have yet been able to afford a Chi, but I really am dying for one. Especially in the summer when the humidity turns me into a poodle :)

And holy crap on the running. You are doing so well!

Katie said...

Yay for great deals!!

And congrats on the running thats awesome!

And a big hooray for Joe coming home soon! yippee!