You SUCK! Why, oh why, would you design a tape gun dispenser (which is supposed to make packing EASIER) so that the tape sticks to the stupid metal part that feeds it?? I have read your dumb instructions, and I am doing it right. But, you still screwed up. I think that I would have an easier time just cutting the dang tape myself! Please go back to your drawing boards and find a way around this!!
Thank you. Rant over.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When is the big move?
When is Joe coming home?
Dates woman dates. You have us all in suspense with this packing talk! :) :)
I'll be home in a couple weeks! We'll be moving in the beginning of March. It will be a bittersweet day, indeed.
Haha, I guess Joe took care of it :) We have the moving truck booked for March 12... :( Man, I am going to miss everyone here...
We're not discussing it or I'll fall apart. Denial is good. :)
Post a Comment