1. Went to Wal-Mart and finished Joe's Christmas presents
2. Packed more
3. Re-caulked the bathtub
4. Caulked around the windows in the master bedroom
5. Taped the windows to be caulked in the computer/play room
6. Had our good friends Stoney and Ali over and they halfway fixed our garage door!
7. Had a playdate at the park where the weather was 80 degrees out...
8. Ran 2 miles with Megan in 22 minutes. 2 minutes of that was me being a wimp and having to walk. BUT, Megan makes me run from the spot that I started walking so I didn't lose mileage
9. Ate a great dinner with Rach and Megan and had a great conversation with them. I will truly miss them when we leave
10. Took a shower
11. Am about to read a book that I got from the library today!
Woo! Exhausting day!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're the bomb, babe:) Thank you for making my life so much easier honey! I'm so glad to have you on my team:) MUAH!
How do you do all these things with Porter?! You are amazing, Robyn!!
Sounds like a very productive day!! :)
Post a Comment