Monday, January 12, 2009
Honestly never thought that this day would come.
I ran 3.1 miles without stopping. I ran it in 28 1/2 minutes. I freaking just ran a 5K. I couldn't have done it without Megan and Rach. They were there to support me the entire way by running with me, not letting me stop, and watching over my pride and joy so that I could accomplish a huge goal for me. I had tears in my eyes when I was done. I ran 15 miles in 12 days, and I feel great. Wow. Amazing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You rock!! You should be proud!!! Look how far you have come since you started and could barely make a mile!
I'm so proud of you honey! I knew you could do it! You have pushed yourself so far and I can't say enough how proud of you I am coming from never really ever running to motivating yourself towards a goal like that...truly awesome! MUAH! I love you and I can't wait to be there to go for a run with you:)
CONGRATS!!! I love that feeling after an accomplishment like that. Are you going to continue running like this after he gets home?
Waaahhhhooooo!!! It's feels great doesn't it? Congratulations. You'll be addicted now.
:) You are kickin ass woman!!
Post a Comment