Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm a sucker for punishment

So, last night, my good friends Rach and Megan were talking about how Megan promised her husband that she would run 24 miles before he gets home in a few weeks. Well, she had 9 miles down but still needed to do 15. But, she was saying how she wasn't feeling motivated running by herself. So...I volunteered to run the 15 miles with her! By the end of next week! Rach is going to watch Porter for the 20 minutes that we will run almost every day, and she gets an Olive Garden meal of her choice out of it :) And, I hopefully lose the holiday weight that I put on. And, Megan gets to fulfill her promise to her husband! It's a win-win for all of us! Well, today was the first run, and I almost gave up but we ran the whole way without stopping! It is like 60-70 degrees here so we were sweating at the end, but we did it! And, I think that I am even going to convince Rach to get a manicure/pedicure before our husbands get back! We both have slight (well Rach more than me) OCD issues with people touching our hands/feet. Now, I also need to decide if I want to change my hair. I positively adore Rach's haircut, but I don't think that it will look good on me. So, all you bloggers out there...what should I do with my hair?? Cut/color, etc??


6 comments:

kd said...

I highly recommend the new HH nail place on 2410 next to the new eye place and the new Subway. They are very, very good!

Keep up the running, you're doing so great!

Shelly said...

Your hair ALWAYS looks good no matter what you do to it. I wish my hair were like that. Make sure you post pictures if you change it.

d.a.r. said...

You are doing awesome!!! So lucky to have such great friends there!

Kristen said...

I am OCD about people touching my hands and feet too! I have had one mani and thought I was going to die. Those videos of Porter are so cute! He is getting so big!

jlc said...

I'm so happy that you have this goal AND someone to watch Porter while you're doing it. Double plus.

Ummm the hair? Oh you know what I'd say, you have one of those faces that it'd look good shaved so it wouldn't matter. I remember the day you turned darker on me. I was in shock but secretly turned on. Haha. ;)

Mr.Oszczyk's Brain Fart Catcher said...

I like your hair as is! Maybe you could leave it at least until I get the chance to come home and enjoy it for a little bit before changing it?:) I just like you having longer hair, you know that. I love you honey and I'm proud of you for the running!