OMG, he is such a little super star! I can't wait to play with him and see him again in person. Happy New Year babe! Thank you so much for post these videos. It's awesome that he and your mom got along so well:) I love you!
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
3 comments:
OMG, he is such a little super star! I can't wait to play with him and see him again in person. Happy New Year babe! Thank you so much for post these videos. It's awesome that he and your mom got along so well:) I love you!
These are hilarious, Robyn. I love the way he looks up at mom in the second one like, "Oh, man. You're FUN!"
How cute!
Post a Comment