Actually I was laughing super hard! I think the other parents were talking about how horrible I was but come on...isn't that hilarious? I feel awful that he hated Santa that much, but it was perfect picture taking!
I have to say, it happened with Chase too. Something about the big man in a red suit that just sends them screaming. I think we would be better off taking them to see the grinch!! LOL. He will change his mind soon enough. Just need to tell lots of stories about Santa and how wonderful he is and the Christmas shows help. Not the first year but next year it should be easier.
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is priceless. It's also a good reminder of why we aren't planning on meeting Santa this year.
I LOVE this picture!!! You've got to e-mail it to Avery. :)
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Awwww poor Porter!
Awww hahaha!! Hope Porter isn't scared for much longer!
Tonight was our Company Christmas Party and our Santa looked about 30 years younger than yours- I don't know how the kids don't notice.
Oh goodness, it is too funny! However, I am sure that you didn't feel that way at the time!
Actually I was laughing super hard! I think the other parents were talking about how horrible I was but come on...isn't that hilarious? I feel awful that he hated Santa that much, but it was perfect picture taking!
Holy crap! "Stop touching me! Stop touching me!!!"
Oh no! Poor Porter!
I have to say, it happened with Chase too. Something about the big man in a red suit that just sends them screaming. I think we would be better off taking them to see the grinch!! LOL. He will change his mind soon enough. Just need to tell lots of stories about Santa and how wonderful he is and the Christmas shows help. Not the first year but next year it should be easier.
I can't wait for you to show his girlfriends this pic. I love it.
Awwww oh no!!
Post a Comment