My mom was supposed to get in at 3:30 pm in Killeen (airport is 15 minutes away). Nope. Didn't get in until 11:45pm in Austin (1 hour and 20 minutes away). We didn't get home until 2:00 am. Porter woke up at 7:30. Exhausted.
I follow my husband, who is an Army Officer, all over the world! I am also a proud momma to two of the best little boys! But, I needed to keep my own identity so I went back to school and became an Accredited Financial Counselor. Now, I want to help fellow military spouses to save money and take control of their finances!
3 comments:
Aw! Good luck getting through the day and enjoy your moms company!!
Oh no! Well I"m glad your mom is there though! For some reason your blog isn't updating on my feed, it says your last update was months ago! Hmm...
I hope you have a great time with your mom!!! I miss you and Porter! Tell him Aunt RaRa says 'I love you.' :)
Post a Comment