Saturday, December 20, 2008

What shows are you addicted to?

Here are my top three:

1. The Locator-Troy Dunn is awesome and just has this calming nature about him. If I had anyone that I wanted to find, I would pay him a million dollars to find them. He is truly awesome. On one of tonight's shows, a mother gave birth to twins at 16 and she left her abusive husband 14 months later and had visitation for the kids. Well, the Dad gave them up for "adoption" (more like abducted and sold them) when they were 4 years old, and the birth mom has been looking for them for 16 years. Troy found them. So freaking emotional.

2. Whatever Martha- oh my gosh, has anyone seen this?? Megan-you have GOT to watch this!!! It is on FSN, and it is so freaking hilarious. It is Martha Stewart's daughter and her best friend and basically they BASH Martha for a half an hour in a super funny way. I so want to be best friends with them!

3. Real Housewives of Orange County-I know, I know...the most STUPID show that I have ever seen (well of them at least), but I cannot get enough! They have so much money, but they all have dysfunctional families! And, they look so plastic and pay $1500 for dresses. But, it is like a bad car wreck...

So, what are you favorites??

2 comments:

Megan said...

Robyn! I love Whatever Martha! My mom and I watch the show together and laugh at their comments. Although, we both feel that Alexis is so much like her mother, i.e. perfectionist, not that personable. I still love my Martha, but it is good to see someone poking fun at her!

d.a.r. said...

I am flippin obsessed with Whatever Martha! I love the crude, sarcastic humor. I love, love, love it!