1. Moving truck booked. March 12 from Killeen to Lawton, Ok. Only $360 for a 26' truck!
2. Packed up the back room as much as I could
3. Working on packing up the garage
4. Fixed crack in ceiling
5. Fixed cracks in entryway
6. Have made an awesome dinner every night for my mom
7. Bought/splurged on an amazing gift for Joe for our little Christmas get together
8. Made a full scale Christmas dinner complete with apple bundles and a cheesecake...all by myself!
9. Re-landscaped the front and backyard with new mulch
10. Bought Porter Elmo Live for a great deal and cannot wait to see what his reaction is!
All in 5 days!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're making me sad. We're not speaking of March 15th...I'll miss you too much. See ya TOMORROW! I'm leaving here around 6 a.m. :)
Elmo Live is AWESOME!!! I get such a kick out of the stuff he does. Porter will love him.
Good job on all the accomplishments.
Post a Comment