I am ALMOST done with the sewing for Christmas! I just hope that everyone likes what I made them...
I was looking on Uhaul's website to see about getting a moving truck for when we move (uh about 3 months now depending if we sell the house to the guy), and we could get a HUGE truck for $385. No freaking way. It cost us $400 the last move just to rent a tow behind trailor! Isn't that nuts?? I am thinking that we can do the DITY move and make bank. And, if we happen to break something along the way then the extra money should cover it!
Porter went to bed peacefully tonight! We watched a dvd I made of pictures and video of Joe and Porter, and he was transfixed by it! Everytime a video came on, he had to copy what he was doing in it. Then, whenever there was a picture of the three of us he would go "Awww" Lol!
I caught him reading to himself today, and I got it on video. The quality is really bad, but I just really wanted to get the audio. He was sitting in the living room pulling books out of the little magazine rack thing that I have for him, and he would just start talking! He would point out things in the book and say their names and make any animal sounds that went with it. Wow. He impresses me more and more everyday.
Oh, and Joe would be proud...I took Porter, Hanna, and Annabelle out for a walk today! I let Porter walk so that I could walk the girls. Uh yeah...it was fun for the first 4 minutes. Then, Porter tried to run into the road like 10 times while I was running after him and tugging on the girls. And, there was a car sitting outside of a house, and there were two people in it just watching us. Creepy. They must have been laughing at us. I would if I saw us. Never again. Never again.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Omg that's so adorable that you have a video for Porter to watch of Joe. That's such a neat idea.
G'luck finishing up your sewing!
Good luck finishing your sewing! I just dusted off my machine this weekend. I haven't used it since this summer!
We are getting ready to move this spring as well, and I hadn't even considered a DITY move. It just seems so difficult with the furniture and I can't lift anything. Do you really think it is worth it? I was considering doing a partial DITY since we have a truck.
Post a Comment