I am Porter-less for an hour and 15 more minutes! I went and got my haircut, ran a couple of errands, and swept all of the floors. I have to go to the post office in a little bit then to Best Buy and then to Ross. Then, I get to pick up the little guy! But man does it feel nice to have some time to myself! What do you think of the hair??
Monday, December 1, 2008
New haircut-MUCH better this time!
I am Porter-less for an hour and 15 more minutes! I went and got my haircut, ran a couple of errands, and swept all of the floors. I have to go to the post office in a little bit then to Best Buy and then to Ross. Then, I get to pick up the little guy! But man does it feel nice to have some time to myself! What do you think of the hair??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cut! It looks great!
I love it! I'm thinking I want to cut mine short again but everytime I get it cut short I don't like the style!
Super cute :)
Funny how we have to get rid of our children to do something as simple as sweep the floor. Things like that take a back burner for sure!
You are sooo cute!
Your hair looks awesome!!!
You're so pretty! Joe is probably loving all these cute pics of you. :)
Post a Comment