Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blah to the professional studio

The pictures didn't turn out as well as I wanted them. So, I took my own after our shoot :) Do I not have the most GQ child? Joe said that I should send in the picture to Old Navy (where his outfit is from). What do you think of the pictures???

Oh, and I finished wrapping and putting in boxes all of the Christmas gifts that need to be sent out!! Yeay!!





12 comments:

R.A.B. said...

CUTE!

Army Mom said...

Robyn, you are an awesome photographer. What a handsome little boy. I would stick with your own pictures. So much better, and cheaper too. :)

Love you
Mom M

Katie said...

How cute!! I agree stick with your own!

d.a.r. said...

Oh he is awfully precious!!

Erin said...

What great pictures!!

kd said...

Precious!

MTM said...

ADORABLE pictures!

Herding Chaos said...

I love the one on the bottom, definitely go with your own pictures. Hope you have a good christmas!

Kristen said...

Too cute! Love the new haircut!

Army Mom said...

Robyn, You are too AWESOME for words. I don't think there is anything you can't do. I am so proud of you. You're the best !!

Proffesional Caulker, Photographer, or Super Mom. I admire you very much.

My favorite picture is the last one. That is just so sweet.

Check out my blog, and tell me what you think, okay?

jlc said...

How did I miss this post?!?! Omg you two belong in a magazine somewhere!!

jlc said...

PS Can you invite me at jenniferlynn638@yahoo.com again?

I keep having to sign in under a diff user name which makes me behind on all your posts. :(