Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I GOT FLOWERS!!


Joe sent me the most beautiful arrangement of petite roses! 36 in all! And, I absolutely LOVE the pretty red vase that came with it! Wow, I feel so lucky! I get to have him back in my arms in hopefully one week! I know that it wasn't as long as the others in the unit, but he was still away from us and dangit I am going to celebrate him coming home! I love you honey!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

oh pretty!! Woohoo for seeing him very soon!

Mr.Oszczyk's Brain Fart Catcher said...

Only the best for my girl;) I love you princess, and I hope that they can keep your spirits up until I get home! MUAH!

R.A.B. said...

Good job, Joe. Wink. :)

Unknown said...

Mr. Oszczyk's Brain Fart Catcher - ahahahahahahaha That's hilarious. Way to take care of your girl though!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous roses and congrats on the 5K!

jlc said...

Yay flowers!! They're beautiful.

And so sorry for the delayed response. My computer makes me sign in with my other gmail account everytime I want to visit you. :(

jlc said...

Hence the non photo next to my name on top ^^

Megan said...

Beautiful! What a lovely surprise!