Then, Porter and I ate some lunch and settled down for a 40 minute nap before having to get up and book it to a surprise birthday party for our friend Danna (the one that received the apron-she loved it!). We were only on planning to stay there for two hours, but 6 hours later, we came home! How is it that at a birthday party, I feel as though I can eat whatever I want? I ate WAYYYYY too much, and as soon as I got in the car, I unbuttoned my pants! Ouch!! But sooo good :)
I love being busy like this, but my embroidery machine came in the mail yesterday, and I want to play with it!!
Here are some pictures of today including my new jacket from Old Navy!!
Oh and I don't remember if I posted this picture of Hanna...but it is priceless!
**Updated: Porter woke up with a 103 degree fever at midnight. He was shaking and crying like crazy. Wow, I wish that Joe was there to help me out. But, I gave him Tylenol, took off his clothes, put a cooling cloth on him and took him into my bed. We got maybe an hour of sleep total, but he woke up at 6:30 and his fever was down to 100, and he is his usual self. And, Joe called at 6:50 so I was able to talk to him about it. What a relief. Now, I am off to get Starbucks...**

6 comments:
Adorable coat!!
And how scary about Porter, I'm so glad you got him to feeling better!
The pictures of you and Porter are adorable! And I love the coat!
I am so sorry that Porter is sick! I hope he is feeling better soon and that both of you get a nice long nap today.
I'm glad Porter is feeling better!
Can't wait to see what you do with your new embroidery machine!
I love the green coat. I'm looking for a new coat before Pat comes home. I hope I can find a cute one like you did.
Omg Hanna!!!!
Hahahahhaha. I love it, and you're coat. ;)
your* Wow I hate typos.
Post a Comment