So, I bought a Brother HE-120 sewing/embroidery machine off of HSN about two weeks ago. I went and bought the embroidery thread at an awesome 1/2 off sale at Jo-Ann's (that crap is expensive!), and I bought two books including this one: A is for Aprons that is absolutely amazing! I decided that I wanted to give this sewing thing a go. I never stick to anything that I do, but I felt that I had to this time. This is a potential money maker for me!
Anyways, this machine is flipping awesome. It is all electronical so I don't even have to use the pedal foot if I don't want to! It has this start/stop button that does it all for you! You can adjust how fast you want the machine to go, and it automatically cuts the thread for you! Oh, and there is this case that holds the thread and you push it down, and it threads the needle all on its own!! And, there are so many awesome decorative stitches on it, and you can combine the stitches to make patterns!
I haven't tried the embroidery part yet, because I have to buy stabilizer paper. But, I can't wait to get it tomorrow and play around with the embroidering! I totally heart this machine. And, it is super light too!
Thank you Santa!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment